Warriors and Wizards Festival Guest Stars Confirmed
Actors from Star Wars, Ninja Turtles, Dark Knight and Harry Potter movies coming to Jefferson
The Warriors and Wizards Festival will be held in Jefferson, WI October 19, 20 and 21 this year. The festival has grown to over 50,000 attendees over the last four years since its inception in nearby Edgerton. This year’s event will expand beyond the Potter world to a wide array of fandom favorites featured on stages throughout the downtown area, Jefferson County Fair Park and the Quidditch Tournament fields.
Scott Cramer, creator of the Warriors and Wizards Festival has confirmed the celebrity line up which includes:
- Tolga Safer is a British actor who is best-known for his roles in Harry Potter, American Assassin, and Spotless.
- Trevor Butterfield from Raiders of the Lost Ark, Flash Gordon and most famously The Empire Strikes Back and Return of The
- Josh Herdman also from Harry Potter and other TV Series and
- Michael Henbury an actor, known for Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi (1983), Labyrinth (1986), Willow (1988), and also played one of the Gringotts Goblins in Harry Potter. Michael is the smallest person in the UK and measure a total of 2ft 11 in.
- Martin Ballantyne of The Dark Knight in which he plays one of the Jokers Henchman,
Unfortunately, Actors Sean Biggerstaff and Guy Henry are no longer scheduled to appear. All of the remaining actors are part of the festival kick-off parade at 7pm Friday evening and will serve on panels and autograph sessions during the event. Cramer adds “The festival has broadened by featuring a magician, traditional bands, singing sea faring mates, famous movie vehicles, a haunted laser light stage show, intreractive technology attractions and the Quidditch Tournament, all of which, included with this year’s wristband admission. Details on these and past attractions can be found on the website.”
Adult weekend wristbands are $35 with children ages 3-12 at $15. For more event information go to WarriorsandWizardsFestival.com